Which statement hurts the most in a relationship ?? Its over between me and you. Goodbye for good.. I never loved you.. You’re a turnoff.. I am pregnant but you are not the father.. I only used you for s3x.. I’ve made another girl pregnant.. I’ve found someone else better than you.. Add Yours….. Just for fun , no hard feelings, please, don't forget to drop your comments Thank You๐๐๐๐
Wizkid rocking a starboy necklace Multi-award winning Canadian singer The Weeknd is set to dominate the rest of the year by taking off his iconic dreads for a low cut. The singer has also announced a new album which he titled STARBOY, a name that has been synonymous with wizkid for nearly 3 years Reacting to the development,Wizkid labeled the former OVO signer a FRAUD NIGGA on Twitter, although he has deleted Initially Wizkid said everybody is a star soThe Weeknd can use the name if he pleases We are putting close eye on developments. Could a Wizkid x Weeknd beef put Wizkid into bigger limelight in America??? posted from Bloggeroid
In October 2015, Lanez created additional tension with the rapper when he expressed his dislike of the use of"the 6", a nickname for Toronto, and one that had, of course, been popularized by Drake. In the lyrics of his 2016 single "Summer Sixteen" , Drake appears to make a subliminal diss at Lanez, rapping: "All you boys in the new Toronto want to be me a little." Many took this, and the ensuing lines, to be something off a shot taken towards Tory Lanez. Drake also took aim at Meek Mill who, in the midst of their ongoing feud, called out Drake for dissing Lanez on the song, "War Pain": "Tory from the 6, you hatin’ on him, 'Lord knows!' In an interview with Revolt, Tory was asked about the perceived shot. He was skeptical about whether it was aimed at him at all, he assured the press that he wouldn't be responding even if it was. " Drake could diss me 20,000 times, and I’d never diss him. I’m a fan... I have no negati...
Comments
Post a Comment