Nicki minaj on fire !!! ( i don't need a man)


The singer made the declaration in an interview with Marie Claire magazine. Minaj, who sat on two Nude men on the cover of the magazine,
said:
Quote
“Nowadays, I feel like (young women) see marrying into money, i think that’s a big thing now.
I don’t want that to be a woman’s goal in life.
I want your goal in life to be to become an entrepreneur, a rich woman, a career-driven woman. 
You have to be able to know that you need no man on this planet at all, period, and he should feel that, because when a man feels that you need him, he acts differently "



Lolz

What would be your "one" word for her?
Drop your comments👍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just For Fun!! Which Of These Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship?

Wizkid Calls The Weeknd a Fraud For Naming His Album “Starboy”

Beef between Drake and Tory lanez ( I wonder why)