Beef between Drake and Tory lanez ( I wonder why)

In October 2015, Lanez created additional tension with the rapper when he expressed his dislike of the use of"the 6", a nickname for Toronto, and one that had, of course, been popularized by Drake. In the lyrics of his 2016 single "Summer Sixteen" , Drake appears to make a subliminal diss at Lanez, rapping: "All you boys in the new Toronto want to be me a little."
Many took this, and the ensuing lines, to be something off a shot taken towards Tory Lanez. Drake also took aim at Meek Mill who, in the midst of their ongoing feud, called out Drake for dissing Lanez on the song, "War Pain": "Tory from the 6, you hatin’ on him, 'Lord knows!'
In an interview with Revolt, Tory was asked about the perceived shot. He was skeptical about whether it was aimed at him at all, he assured the press that he wouldn't be responding even if it was. " Drake could diss me 20,000 times, and I’d never diss him. I’m a fan... I have no negativity on my side. All blessings to that man."
When Tory released his version of, "Uber Everywhere", he raps, π’"Pussy boy, smack that smile clean off your face / You don’t know no trap niggas, you don’t be around this way / You some actor nigga boy, I used to see you on the screen". πππ
Many people thought Tory was taking shots at Drake. Tory disses Drake again in the song, "Line Up the Flex" with ASAP Ferg. Lanez rapped π’πΏ " I wasnever gang, gang, gang, gang/ I was One Umbrella Mob", in a response to Drake's shot at him on "Summer Sixteen
Drake fired back in the song, "Still Here" on the album, Views. In an interview with Zane Lowe on Beats 1, Drake spoke on Tory: "I encourage anybody to go out there and do the most damage that you possibly can. Do you things. Get all the fruits. Get everything. Become the biggest artist you can possibly be. Just don't get up there finally and start talking down on me, especially when we have no interaction."π
Tory took shots at Drake again in the song, "For Real".

OnJune 27, 2016, Lanez talked to Ebro on the Ebro in the Morning show and he stated about Drake and said "Hip-hop is a contact sport, I'm here to compete, I'm here to be #1." He goes on to say, "I was a fan of his music before, no one's ever took that from me. That doesn't mean I'm not here to take my crownπ .π’π’π’
Tory lanez dropped his mixtape " controlla"π€... fans preferring His own to Drake's

Drake kicked off his huge ‘Summer Sixteen’ tour and took some shots at fellow Canadian rapper Tory Lanez. While performing the song ‘Summer Sixteen’, which is already rumoured to be a Tory Lanez diss, Drizzy altered the start of the second verse to take a more direct shot at Lanez. “All you boys doing fake Controllas wanna be me a little,” he rapped.π’ππππππ
Hey hey hey
Drizzy looking for revenge lolz
Despite this
I would Really love to hear both of the sing together πΏπ
Comments
Post a Comment